Lidocaine: A Local Anesthetic, Its Adverse Effects and Managementopen access
- Bahar, Entaz; Yoon, Hyonok
- Issue Date
- local anesthetics; lidocaine; adverse allergic responses
- MEDICINA-LITHUANIA, v.57, no.8
- Journal Title
- The most widely used medications in dentistry are local anesthetics (LA), especially lidocaine, and the number of recorded adverse allergic responses, particularly of hazardous responses, is quite low. However, allergic reactions can range from moderate to life-threatening, requiring rapid diagnosis and treatment. This article serves as a review to provide information on LA, their adverse reactions, causes, and management.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.