Co-III-Catalyzed C-H Alkenylation and Allylation with Cyclopropenes via Sequential C-H/C-C Bond Activation
- Kim, Ye Lim; Park, Sun-a; Choi, Seoung-Mi; Park, Jong-Un; Kim, Ju Hyun
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.23, no.17, pp.6674 - 6679
- Journal Title
- ORGANIC LETTERS
- Start Page
- End Page
- An atom-economical strategy for the C-H alkenylation and C-H allylation of arenes by employing cyclopropenes as versatile alkenylating and allylating reagents is reported, catalyzed by cobalt. The Co-catalyzed C-H alkenylation process involves sequential C-H and C-C bond cleavage. Under the optimized conditions, broad-ranging alkenylated (hetero)arenes were synthesized with complete (E)-stereoselectivity (up to 91%). The consecutive C-H allylation proved viable under basic conditions via double-bond migration of the initially generated alkenyl (hetero)arenes, thus leading to allylated (hetero)arenes with high stereoselectivity of olefin (E/Z ratio = 91:9 to 100:0).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.