Thermodynamics of the Schwarzschild and Reissner-Nordstrom black holes under higher-order generalized uncertainty principle
- Hassanabadi, S.; Kriz, J.; Chung, W. S.; Lutfuoglu, B. C.; Maghsoodi, E.; Hassanabadi, H.
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS, v.136, no.9
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS
- In this manuscript, the modification of thermodynamic properties of Schwarzschild and Reissner-Nordstrom black holes in the presence of higher-order generalized uncertainty principle (GUP) have been investigated. We considered heuristic analysis versus the behavior of a particle that is absorbed by the black hole, and then, we studied the thermodynamic properties of the black holes such as temperature-mass, temperature-charge-mass, entropy, and heat capacity functions up to the first- and second order of the GUP parameter. We compared the behaviors the GUP-corrected thermodynamic properties for both black holes with graphical methods.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.