Special Issue on Recent Hot Topics in Rarefied Gas Dynamicsopen access
- Myong, Rho Shin; Xu, Kun
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS, v.35, no.8, pp.563 - 565
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- Rarefied gas flows are present in a wide range of scientific and technological problems, such as hypersonic vehicles flying at very high altitudes, propulsion systems of spacecraft navigating in space, and vacuum devices operating on the ground. To continue engagement in the rarefied gas dynamics (RGD) community and bring together researchers, the 'Pre-RGD32 Online Workshop on Recent Hot Topics in Rarefied Gas Dynamics' was held during July 7-10th, 2021. This special issue presents a selection of papers from the workshop, highlighting works of innovative CFD research and developments of a fundamental or applied nature, and their applications to the field of rarefied gas dynamics.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.