Assessment of University Students on Online Remote Learning during COVID-19 Pandemic in Korea: An Empirical Studyopen access
- Jung, Ji-Hee; Shin, Jae-Ik
- Issue Date
- COVID-19 pandemic; online remote learning quality; flow; learner satisfaction
- SUSTAINABILITY, v.13, no.19
- Journal Title
- The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting business, society, and education worldwide. In particular, it is an example of a non-face-to-face approach in commerce and education. As the pandemic has lasted for nearly two years in Korea, online remote learning has been held at universities for four semesters. There are learning management systems (LMSs) and real-time Zoom lectures for the types of online remote learning widely used at Korean universities, and students and professors are adapting with some difficulties due to the unfamiliar lecture environment. Assessment of students' online remote learning is essential in reinforcing strengths and compensating for weaknesses. This study aimed to investigate the relationship between online remote learning quality (system quality, information quality, and service quality), flow, and learner satisfaction, and the implications are presented. A survey was conducted on 182 university students, and the structural equation model of AMOS 21.0 was used to analyze the research hypothesis. The results of the empirical analysis were as follows. First, system quality, information quality, and service quality had a positive effect on flow. Second, system quality, information quality, and service quality had a positive effect on learner satisfaction. Third, flow had a positive effect on learner satisfaction. It seems that online remote learning in university is becoming a new normal. In conclusion, the implications and limitations of this study are presented.</p>
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 스마트유통물류학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.