Some possible Lagrangians for the quadratically damped system
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Quadratically damped system; damped oscillator; multiplicative Lagrangian
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS A, v.36, no.30
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS A
- In this paper, some possible Lagrangians for the quadratically damped systems are investigated. The corresponding classical Hamiltonians are investigated with Hamilton equations. The quantum Hamiltonians are also constructed so that they may be Hermitian. As an example, the quantum mechanics for the harmonic oscillator with a small quadratic damping is discussed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.