On lambda-linear functionals arising from p-adic integrals on Z(p)open access
- San Kim, Dae; Kim, Taekyun; Kwon, Jongkyum; Lee, Si-Hyeon; Park, Seongho
- Issue Date
- Degenerate Bernoulli polynomials; Degenerate Bernoulli polynomials of order r; p-adic invariant integral; lambda-umbral calculus
- ADVANCES IN DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS, v.2021, no.1
- Journal Title
- ADVANCES IN DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS
- The aim of this paper is to determine the.-linear functionals sending any given polynomial p(x) with coefficients in C-p to the p-adic invariant integral of P(x) on Z(p) and also to that of P(x(1) + center dot center dot center dot + x(r)) on Z(p)(r). We show that the former is given by the generating function of degenerate Bernoulli polynomials and the latter by that of degenerate Bernoulli polynomials of order r. For this purpose, we use the lambda-umbral algebra which has been recently introduced by Kim and Kim ( J. Math. Anal. Appl. 493(1):124521 2021).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.