강도 및 소음 개선을 위한 최적 치형설계에 관한 연구A Study on the Optimum Micro-geometry Design for Strength and Noise Improvement
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Optimum Micro-geometry Design for Strength and Noise Improvement
- 백진욱; 곽기명; 김남용; 최창호; 류성기
- Issue Date
- Gear System(기어 시스템); Gear Whine Noise(기어 와인 노이즈); Transmission Error(전달 오차); Gear Mesh Frequency(기어 물림 주파수); Fast Fourier Transform(고속 푸리에 변환); Short Time Fourier Transform(단시간 푸리에 변환)
- 한국기계가공학회지, v.22, no.1, pp.96 - 102
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, the importance of analyzing and improving noise vibration of gear systems due to the growth ofthe electric vehicle market has increased. Because the noise of the power source is very small, the noise ofthe drive train sounds relatively loud. Therefore, noise improvement technology is required to design the drivetrain of an electric vehicle. In this study, the effect of micro-geometry on gear strength and noise wasstudied. It was theoretically confirmed that the tooth correction affects the strength and noise of the gear.
Through tooth shape correction, stress concentration was removed, and transmission error, which is the maincause of gear whine noise, was improved. Therefore, the optimal design conditions considering noise andstrength were derived through structural analysis and NVH analysis. The vibration data were analyzed fornoise components and sizes by fast Fourier transform and short-time Fourier transform.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.