Evaluation of Flexural Behavior of Textile-Reinforced Mortar-Strengthened RC Beam Considering Strengthening Limitopen access
- Park, Jongho; Park, Sun-Kyu; Hong, Sungnam
- Issue Date
- TRM; debonding; strengthening limit; TRM coefficient; flexural behavior
- MATERIALS, v.14, no.21
- Journal Title
- Textile-reinforced mortar (TRM) is a strengthening material in which textiles are attached to reinforced concrete (RC) structures using an inorganic matrix. Although many studies on structural behavior, various factors that affect TRM behavior could not be determined clearly. Especially, the uncertainty in bonds due to inorganic materials was not considered. In this study, the flexural behavior of TRM-strengthened beams was determined considering intermediate crack debonding occurred. The TRM beam strengthening limit and TRM coefficients were defined considering the possibility of premature failure and experimental results of four other research on 22 specimens. Therefore, it is expected that a conservative design would be possible when the suggested strengthening limit coefficient is applied.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 해양토목공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.