Synthesis and characterization of triethylsilylethynyl anthradithiophene with bithiophene end-groups for OTFT device
- Kim, Ji-Hyeon; Koh, Hye-Jin; Kim, Yun-Hi
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- Organic semiconducting material; hole mobility
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.729, no.1, pp.55 - 60
- Journal Title
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS
- Start Page
- End Page
- The new organic semiconducting material, triethylsilylethynyl anthradithiophene with bithiophene end groups, was designed and synthesized by Suzuki coupling reaction for the application of the OTFT. The synthesized oligomer was characterized by TGA and DSC for thermal stability, by UV-vis absorption for optical property, and by CV for electrochemical property. ((2,8-Di([2,2'-bithiophen]-5-yl)-11-((diethyl (methyl)silyl)ethynyl)anthra [2,3-b:6,7-b'] dithiophen-5-yl)ethynyl) triethylsilane showed typical p-channel activity with hole carrier mobility of 0.00005 cm2/Vs, the threshold voltage of -1.6 V, and the on/off ratio of 1.0x103. In order to study of morphology and crystallinity of ((2,8-di([2,2'-bithiophen]-5-yl)-11-((diethyl(methyl)silyl)ethynyl) anthra [2,3-b:6,7-b'] dithiophen-5-yl)ethynyl) triethyl silane, AFM and XRD was analyzed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.