Tandem Synthesis of Tetrasubstituted NH Pyrroles from Simple Nitriles
- Kim, Hyeongsu; Xuan, Zi; Kim, Ju Hyun
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- tetrasubstituted pyrroles; nitriles; Blaise reaction; oxidative dimerization; tandem reaction
- CHEMISTRY-AN ASIAN JOURNAL, v.16, no.21, pp.3336 - 3340
- Journal Title
- CHEMISTRY-AN ASIAN JOURNAL
- Start Page
- End Page
- An efficient tandem route to obtain tetrasubstituted NH pyrroles in a one-pot manner has been developed, staring from simple nitriles, ethyl bromoacetates, and zinc. This reaction involves oxidative dimerization of the zinc bromide complex of beta-enaminoesters using cerium ammonium nitrate (CAN) as an oxidant, affording 2,3,4,5-tetrasubstituted pyrroles in yields up to 91%.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.