The investigation of Carnot engine in the presence of deformed formalism
- Karimvand, H. Naseri; Lari, B.; Hassanabadi, H.; Chung, W. S.
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Deformed formalism; Carnot engine; thermodynamic properties
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A, v.36, no.35
- Journal Title
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A
- In this paper, after introducing a kind of q-deformation in quantum mechanics, first q-deformed form of Schrodinger equation for a single particle in a box is derived. Then, the energy eigenvalues and wave function in Schrodinger equation are studied. Also, we discuss the Carnot cycle by using of the energy eigenvalues. We obtain the thermodynamic properties such as force, heat transferred, work done and efficiency in the cycle. Finally, all results have satisfied what we had expected before.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.