Layered-like structure of TiO2-Ti3C2 Mxene as an efficient sulfur host for room-temperature sodium-sulfur batteries
- Reddy, B. S.; Cho, Gyu-Bong; Reddy, N. S.; Ahn, Hyo-Jun; Ahn, Jou-Hyeon; Maiyalagan, T.; Cho, Kwon-Koo
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- Hydrothermal; Sulfur; Mxene; Sodium-sulfur batteries; Titanium oxides
- JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, v.883
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS
- The ideal sulfur supporting material for room-temperature sodium-sulfur (RT-NaS) batteries would con-currently incorporate adsorption capabilities, and high-electrical conductivity, which are essential for improving cycling stability and crucial for enhancing cycling stability and implementation in large-scale applications. In this work, the layered-like structure of TiO2-Ti3C2 Mxene was prepared by a simple hydrothermal method. The prepared TiO2-Ti3C2 material possesses a better optimal structure, which showed the evenly dispersed TiO2 on the Ti3C2 (Ti3C2). The layered-like structure material combines the decrease of volume expansion and the high conductivity of Ti3C2. After being impregnated with sulfur, a significant specific capacity of 255.196 mA h/g was achieved after 1500 cycles at a 1 C-rate with a low-capacity decay. The layered-like structure of TiO2-Ti3C2 prepared by the hydrothermal method is an auspicious cathode material for RT-NaS batteries. (C) 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
- 공과대학 > 나노신소재공학부금속재료공학전공 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.