Ink Formulation and Printing Parameters for Inkjet Printing of Two Dimensional Materials: A Mini Reviewopen access
- Jun, Ho-Young; Kim, Se-Jung; Choi, Chang-Ho
- Issue Date
- 2D materials; inkjet printing; ink formulation
- NANOMATERIALS, v.11, no.12
- Journal Title
- Inkjet printing of two-dimensional (2D) material has been a center of interest for wearable electronics and has become a promising platform for next-generation technologies. Despite the enormous progress made in printed 2D materials, there are still challenges in finding the optimal printing conditions involving the ink formulation and printing parameters. Adequate ink formulation and printing parameters for target 2D materials rely on empirical studies and repeated trials. Therefore, it is essential to compile promising strategies for ink formulation and printing parameters. In this context, this review discusses the optimal ink formulations to prepare stable ink and steady ink jetting and then explores the critical printing parameters for fabricating printed 2D materials of a high quality. The summary and future prospects for inkjet-printed 2D materials are also addressed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.