Transition Metal-Free, Methoxide-Catalyzed Synthesis of Pyridoindolones
- Park, Sun-a; Park, Jong-Un; Kim, Ye Lim; Kim, Ju Hyun
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.86, no.23, pp.17050 - 17062
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- Start Page
- End Page
- A simple transition metal-free strategy for the synthesis of pyrido[1,2-a]indolone derivatives has been devised through sodium methoxide-catalyzed intramolecular cyclization of 2-alkenylated N-pyrimidyl indoles. The reactions involved a Smiles rearrangement/cyclization cascade, which resulted in a new series of N-fused indoles, potentially applicable skeletons in medicinal chemistry. This reaction presents simple eco-friendly reaction conditions, a high atom- and cost-economy, a short reaction time, and a broad range of substrate scope with high reaction efficiency.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.