Type 2 degenerate modified poly-Bernoulli polynomials arising from the degenerate poly-exponential functionsopen access
- Kim, Dojin; Wongsason, Patcharee; Kwon, Jongkyum
- Issue Date
- AMER INST MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES-AIMS
- degenerate polyexponential functions; degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials; degenerate unipoly functions
- AIMS MATHEMATICS, v.7, no.6, pp.9716 - 9730
- Journal Title
- AIMS MATHEMATICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- We present a new type of degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials and numbers by modifying the polyexponential function in terms of the degenerate exponential functions and degenerate logarithm functions. Also, we introduce a new variation of the degenerate unipoly-Bernoulli polynomials by the similar modification. Based on these polynomials, we investigate some properties, new identities, and their relations to the known special functions and numbers such as the degenerate type 2-Bernoulli polynomials, the type 2 degenerate Euler polynomials, the degenerate Bernoulli polynomials and numbers, the degenerate Stirling numbers of the first kind, and A-falling factorial sequence. In addition, we compute some of the proposed polynomials and present their zeros and behaviors for different variables in specific cases.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.