Representations of modified type 2 degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomialsopen access
- Kwon, Jongkyum; Wongsason, Patcharee; Kim, Yunjae; Kim, Dojin
- Issue Date
- AMER INST MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES-AIMS
- degenerate polyexponential functions; degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials; lambda-linear functionals; lambda-Sheffer sequences
- AIMS MATHEMATICS, v.7, no.6, pp.11443 - 11463
- Journal Title
- AIMS MATHEMATICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- Research on the degenerate versions of special polynomials provides a new area, introducing the lambda-analogue of special polynomials and numbers, such as lambda-Sheffer polynomials. In this paper, we propose a new variant of type 2 Bernoulli polynomials and numbers by modifying a generating function. Then we derive explicit expressions and their representations that provide connections among existing lambda-Sheffer polynomials. Also, we provide the explicit representations of the proposed polynomials in terms of the degenerate Lah-Bell polynomials and the higher-order degenerate derangement polynomials to confirm the presented identities.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.