Random copolymers with different Cl position for optimizing morphology with acceptor
- Lee, J.H.; Kim, J.-H.; Park, K.; Oh, J.; Park, J.Y.; Kong, H.; Kang, H.; Jang, S.-Y.; Lee, K.; Kim, Y.-H.
- Issue Date
- Elsevier Ltd
- D-A-D′ type copolymer; Donor polymer; Organic photovoltaic; Random copolymer
- Dyes and Pigments, v.201
- Journal Title
- Dyes and Pigments
- We prepared a series of D-A-D’ type random copolymers, which are based on PBDB-S-3Cl and PBDB-S-4Cl, PBDB-S-CO-3Cl?4Cl (1:9), PBDB-S-CO-3Cl?4Cl (3:7), PBDB-S-CO-3Cl?4Cl (7:3) and PBDB-S-CO-3Cl?4Cl (9:1) with 3-chloro or 4-chloro and 2-s-alkylated thiophene on benzodithiophene (BDT), to examine the position effects of chlorine substitution of PBDB-S on its photovoltaic performance in organic photovoltaics (OPVs). The modulation of composition of random copolymer with the position effects of chlorine substitution affect the performance of organic photovoltaic (OPV) devices. The PBDB-S-CO-3Cl?4Cl (9:1) random copolymer-based OPV devices exhibit the highest power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 13.31%, and fill factor (FF) of 0.63, which was higher performance than those of homopolymer PBDB-S-3Cl and PBDB-S-4Cl. ? 2022
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.