SOME IDENTITIES INVOLVING DEGENERATE r-STIRLING NUMBERS
- Kim, T.; Kim, D.S.; Kwon, J.; Lee, H.
- Issue Date
- Jangjeon Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences and Physics
- degenerate r-Stirling numbers of the second kind; inverse relation; unsigned degenerate r-Stirling numbers of the first kind
- Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, v.25, no.2, pp.245 - 252
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, Kim-Kim studied the unsigned degenerate r-Stirling number of the first kind and the degenerate r-Stirling number of the second kind, respectively of which are the degenerate versions of the unsigned r-Stirling numbers of the first kind and those of the r-Stirling numbers of the second kind. The aim of this paper is to derive some identities involving such special numbers from the inverse relations for them. ? 2022 Jangjeon Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences and Physics. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.