개정된 대한췌장담도학회 급성췌장염 임상진료지침: 초기 치료, 영양지원, 회복기 치료Revised Clinical Practice Guideline of Korean Pancreatobiliary Association for Acute Pancreatitis: Initial Treatment, Nutritional Support, Convalescent Treatment
- Other Titles
- Revised Clinical Practice Guideline of Korean Pancreatobiliary Association for Acute Pancreatitis: Initial Treatment, Nutritional Support, Convalescent Treatment
- 김의주; 이재민; 이태훈
- Issue Date
- Pancreatitis; Initial treatment; Nutritional support; Convalescent treatment
- 대한췌담도학회지, v.27, no.1, pp.22 - 31
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Initial and convalescent treatment of acute pancreatitis (AP) is important in order to improve the prognosis and prevent the recurrence in the patients with AP. Initial intensive treatment includes fluid therapy, pain control, antimicrobial therapy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), and nutritional support.
Goal-directed therapy is recommended for fluid therapy, and the routine use of prophylactic antibiotics is not recommended. In acute gallstone pancreatitis, urgent ERCP should be performed only in patients with cholangitis or persistent cholestasis.
Early oral feeding is advisable as tolerated and enteral feeding via nasogastric or nasojejunal tube appear comparable. In convalescent treatment, cholecystectomy during the initial admission is advisable for mild biliary pancreatitis with gallstone as possible, and treatment against alcohol dependence is considerable for recurrent acute alcoholic pancreatitis. In this review, we recommend practice guidelines for initial treatment, nutritional support, and convalescent treatment.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.