Effects of Protaetia brevitarsis Larvae Manure Application on Lettuce Growth and Soil Chemical Propertiesopen accessEffects of Protaetia brevitarsis Larvae Manure Application on Lettuce Growth and Soil Chemical Properties
- Other Titles
- Effects of Protaetia brevitarsis Larvae Manure Application on Lettuce Growth and Soil Chemical Properties
- 정경희; 이영한; 서동철; 김종원; 이슬비; 장다현; 유병만; 배성문; 장영호
- Issue Date
- Insect manure; Lettuce; Organic fertilizer; Protaetia brevitarsis
- 한국토양비료학회지(Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer), v.55, no.1, pp.80 - 85
- Journal Title
- 한국토양비료학회지(Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer)
- Start Page
- End Page
- Agricultural land application of Protaetia brevitarsis larvae manure (PM) is a common process that improvessoil fertility and increases crop production. The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of PM on thegrowth of lettuce and soil chemical properties. Lettuce was planted in silt loam soil amended with three rates ofPM 0 (CF), 540 (CFP1), and 1,080 (CFP2) kg 10a-1 with chemical fertilizer (20.0 kg 10a-1 N, 5.9 kg 10a-1 P2O5,and 12.8 kg 10a-1 K2O) and animal mixed compost 540 kg 10a-1 with chemical fertilizer (CFC). Increasing ratesof PM caused a significant increase in soil organic matter content and yield of lettuce compared to CF (P < 0.05).
Our findings suggest that Protaetia brevitarsis larvae manure can be used as an organic fertilizer to raise crops.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- ETC > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.