광해복원 경사지 밭의 토양유실 평가를 위한 현장실험- 화학적 성질과 경사도 조건에서 -A Pilot Experiments for Evaluation of Cover Soil Loss from Inclined Upland around Remediated Abandoned Mine Site – The Condition of Chemical Characteristics and Inclination –
- Other Titles
- A Pilot Experiments for Evaluation of Cover Soil Loss from Inclined Upland around Remediated Abandoned Mine Site – The Condition of Chemical Characteristics and Inclination –
- 윤성욱; 유찬; 강희천; 권요셉; 고일하; 정문호
- Issue Date
- Soil loss; upland soil; anandoned mine sites; inclination; vegetation
- 한국농공학회논문집, v.64, no.2, pp.37 - 45
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In-situ pilot experiment was carried out to establish a countermeasure on the soil loss from the hill side uplands that was rehabilitated by soilremediation method nearby abandoned mine sites for 2 years. It was considered that the affect of an inclination of cover surface, a stabilization treatmentof cover layer by lime and steel refining slag (SRS) and a vegetation of soil surface as an effect factors in the experiment. It was constructed 4lysimeters (plots, 22 m long, 4 m width) on the hilly side (37% inclination). One plot was control and two plots was treated by 1% lime and S RS .
A remind one plot was modified a inclination to 27% to compare the affect of inclination on the amount of cover soil loss. It was attached a reserviortank and water level gauge in the end of lysimeters to measure the amount of the surface water flow and soil loss. It was also installed the automatedsensors that could be collect the precipitation, soil moisture content, tension of cover layer in each plots. It was observed that the event of precipitationwere caused the soil loss and it were related the physical and chemical properties of cover soil and inclination of surface layer of plots. During theexperiment, it was exceeded the national regulation (50 t/ha/yr) in 37% inclination plots even though it was vegetated on the cover soil surface.
However, in 27% inclination plot, it was shown that the amount of soil loss was maintained below the national regulation and, more ever, vegetationcould reduce the the amount of soil loss. Therefore it was expected that such results could be applied to the future design of rehabilitation projectson the polluted farmland nearby abandoned mine sites.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > Department of Agricultural Engineering, GNU > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.