린스타트업 기법을 활용한 유튜브 인플루언서의 창업전략Youtube Influencer's Startup Strategy Using Lean Startup Technique
- Other Titles
- Youtube Influencer's Startup Strategy Using Lean Startup Technique
- 박정선; 박상혁; 김영락
- Issue Date
- Youtube-Influencer; Lean Start-up; Netnography Methodology; Interview Research; Youtube-Influencer; Lean Start-up; Netnography Methodology; Interview Research.
- 정보시스템연구, v.31, no.1, pp.147 - 173
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose As the use of social network services has become common, it has become possible to freely communicate and establish relationships with other people anytime, anywhere for communication and information sharing. Influencers who have a strong influence on consumers' perceptions and attitudes through their own opinions and stories have appeared on various social media channels such as YouTube. Recently, companies utilize influencers with a large number of followers to check interactions with customers to understand customer attitudes and opinions about products in real time. Start-ups with insufficient resources need to quickly examine customer responses to reduce the probability of failure after product planning. The Lean process of creating an MVP and quickly confirming and learning the market response should be repeated over and over again.
Findings In this paper, we try to suggest that the YouTube platform can play a sufficient role as a customer experiment space through examples. The case company is a company that has successfully commercialized products by continuously interacting with customers through the YouTube platform for the first four months of its founding. This paper is expected to be helpful in the experimental process for prospective founders and early founders to examine customer responses to reduce the probability of market failure before commercialization.
Design/methodology/approach This paper analyzed the YouTube channel data of case companies based on the netnography methodology and presented the contents of the lean process management carried out in the experimental stage and the post-production stage through interview research.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 창업대학원 > 창업학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.