휴대용금속탐지장비 성능 평가 연구Performance Evaluation of Handheld Metal Detectors
- Other Titles
- Performance Evaluation of Handheld Metal Detectors
- 설은숙; 이상천; 김찬휘; 박종훈
- Issue Date
- Security Screening; Security Screening Equipment; Handheld Metal Detectors; Performance Evaluation
- 신뢰성 응용연구, v.22, no.1, pp.72 - 80
- Journal Title
- 신뢰성 응용연구
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: This study was aimed at evaluating the performance of domestic handheld metal detectors to identify the factors that influence the competitiveness of these devices.
Methods: To evaluate the performance of such detectors, the test items were determined and test methods were established. Subsequently, detection, environmental, and magnetic field tests were conducted.
Results: In the detection test, the detection performance did not satisfy the criteria when the detectors were 3.0 cm from the object. The detection performance of detectors based on nonferrous metals was inadequate. In the environmental tests, the detection performance did not change considerably with the detection environment. The safety standards were satisfied in the magnetic field tests.
Conclusion: To enhance the competitiveness of domestic handheld metal detectors, the detection performance, especially that of devices based on nonferrous metals, must be improved. To more accurately identify the factors influencing the competitiveness of these devices, research must be performed at the subsystem and module levels.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.