YOLO 네트워크를 사용한 다중 차선 인식Multi-Lanes Recognition using the YOLO Network
- Other Titles
- Multi-Lanes Recognition using the YOLO Network
- 박진현; 박희문
- Issue Date
- Autonomous vehichle(자율주행 차량); Multi-Lanes recognition(다중 차선 인식); YOLO(욜로)
- 한국기계기술학회지, v.24, no.3, pp.402 - 409
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Future autonomous vehicles need to recognize the ego lanes required for lane change and the side left and right lanes differently. Therefore, multi-lane recognition is needed. In this study, using the YOLO network, mainly used for object recognition, the proposed method recognizes the ego, left and right side lanes as different objects and identifies the correct lanes.
As a result of the performance evaluation on the TuSimple test data, the proposed method recognized the ego lanes and the left and right side lanes differently. It showed very stable lane recognition results. And by detecting lanes that do not exist in the ground truth of TuSimple data, the proposed method is very robust in lanes detection. Nevertheless, studies related to learning data reinforcement in which lanes are located in the center or at the left and right edges of the image and accurate network learning for lanes are needed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Mechatronics Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.