The electrical and photoconductivity characteristics of donor-acceptor alternating copolymer using solution process
- Jeong, Shin Woo; Lee, Gi Back; Ha, Hyeon-Jun; Kwon, Soon-Ki; Kim, Yun-Hi; Ju, Byeong Kwon
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.101, no.24
- Journal Title
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS
- The authors report on the electrical and photoconductivity characteristics of donor-acceptor alternating copolymer, poly(dioctyloxinapthalenediketopyrrolopyrrole) (PONDPP) with Al/PONDPP/p-Si/Al hybrid organic/inorganic Schottky diode for optoelectronic applications. The fabricated device shows ideality factor value of 2.6 and barrier height of 0.68 eV obtained from current-voltage characteristics. The high rectification ratio of 1.86 x 10(4) and photo-responsivity of 55 mA/W at 650 nm is achieved. From results, we found that the fine photo-response and electrical characteristics are attributed to the modified band-gap structure to have Schottky barrier at highest occupied molecular orbital to valence band of silicon and high hole mobility of PONDPP. (C) 2012 American Institute of Physics. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4770074]
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.