한국 남해에 출현하는 반딧불게르치(Acropoma japonicum)의 식성Feeding Habits of the Glowbelly Acropoma japonicum in the South Sea of Korea
- Other Titles
- Feeding Habits of the Glowbelly Acropoma japonicum in the South Sea of Korea
- 조준형; 김도균; 강다연; 강수경; 정재묵; 백근욱
- Issue Date
- Acropoma japonicum; Glowbelly; Feeding habits; South Sea
- 한국수산과학회지, v.55, no.3, pp.374 - 378
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The feeding habits of the Glowbelly Acropoma japonicum were examined based on 849 specimens collected from the coastal waters of the South Sea of Korea. The total length (TL) of these specimens ranged from 2.6 to 13.0 cm.
A. japonicum fed majorly on Euphausia pacifica (Euphausiacea, % index of relative importance; IRI, 51.9). However with growth, its diet shifted from copepoda to euphausiacea. Overall, as the body size of A. japonicum increased, the mean weight of prey within the stomach (mW/ST) increased.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 양식생명과학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.