한국 수출중소기업의 SCM 4.0에 관한 다차원적 결정요인 도출과 성과에 관한 연구A Study on Multi-Dimensional Determinants for SCM 4.0 in Korean Export SMEs and Performance
- Other Titles
- A Study on Multi-Dimensional Determinants for SCM 4.0 in Korean Export SMEs and Performance
- 정종희; 김성호
- Issue Date
- Innovation Orientation; Korean Export SMEs; Performance; SCM 4.0
- 무역연구, v.18, no.3, pp.173 - 189
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose This study examines multi-dimensional determinants affecting SCM 4.0, and identifies whether innovation orientation plays a role as a mediator between these exogenous variables and SCM 4.0. In addition, this study recognizes whether SCM 4.0 influences Korean export SME operational performance.
Design/Methodology/Approach Drawing on the comprehensive perspective in TOE, DOI, and dynamic capability theory, this study hypothesizes that technological uncertainty and the relative advantage of ICT are positively related to innovation orientation as mediating variables between these exogenous variables and SCM 4.0, and leading to performance. Data were obtained through a survey sent to export manufacturing SMEs in Busan and Gyoungnam in Korea.
Findings The results suggest that all exogenous variables are mostly significantly related to SCM 4.0. Also, innovation orientation as mediating variables is statistically significant between these exogenous variables and SCM 4.0. In addition, results show that SCM 4.0 influences SMEs operational performance positively. This is a reason for SMEs to implement SCM 4.0.
Research Implications This study agrees with the findings of antecedents affirming that SCM 4.0 positively influences a firm’s operational performance primarily by possessing the innovation orientation of the organization. Finally, this study suggests that implementing SCM 4.0 in SMEs may increase a sustainable competitive advantage in a dynamic global SCM environment and corporate value in a long-term perspective.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 스마트유통물류학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.