‘-지만’의 통사와 의미A Study on the Syntactic and Semantic Characteristics of the Conjunctive Ending ‘-Jiman’.
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Syntactic and Semantic Characteristics of the Conjunctive Ending ‘-Jiman’.
- Issue Date
- .; ‘-Jiman’; conjunctive ending; syntactic and semantic; contrast; conjunctive construction
- 언어학 연구, no.64, pp.47 - 68
- Journal Title
- 언어학 연구
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the syntactic and semantic characteristics of ‘-Jiman’. I reviewed previous studies and analyzed the syntactic phenomenon of the '-Jiman' connective sentence. The results of the analysis are as follows. 1) The '-Jiman' conjunction structure is closely related to the degree of contrast by the opposition between the first clause and the second clause. 2) The conjunction pattern is changed according to the symmetry of the first clause and the second clause, and the sameness of the clause composition. 3) Contrast of opposition is related to the use of tense, mood, and anaphor in the '-Jiman' connection.
4) Negative acts only inside the clause, and there are cases where the combination of negation is restricted in relation to the meaning of [conventional case]. Therefore, in ‘-Jiman’ conjunctive sentence, the weakening of the semantic contrast shakes the symmetry of the structure and changes the clause composition. The thinking logic and meaning of '-Jiman' is related to the connection structure characteristics.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.