Protaetia brevitarsis Larvae Manure as an Organic Amendment for Cultivation of Lettuce and Red Pepperopen accessProtaetia brevitarsis Larvae Manure as an Organic Amendment for Cultivation of Lettuce and Red Pepper
- Other Titles
- Protaetia brevitarsis Larvae Manure as an Organic Amendment for Cultivation of Lettuce and Red Pepper
- 정경희; 유병만; 김종원; 배성문; 이슬비; 장다현; 이영한; 서동철
- Issue Date
- Insect manure; Lettuce; Protaetia brevitarsis; Red pepper
- 한국토양비료학회지(Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer), v.55, no.3, pp.246 - 250
- Journal Title
- 한국토양비료학회지(Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer)
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to investigate the effects of the application of Protaetia brevitarsis larvae manure(PM) on the growth lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.) and red pepper (Capsicum annuum L.). Crops were planted inpots containing silt loam soils and cultivated with the basal application of chemical fertilizer at a standard rate(10.0 kg N 10a-1, 5.9 kg P2O5 10a-1, 6.5 kg K2O 10a-1, and calcium carbonate 170 for lettuce and 10.3 kg N 10a-1,11.2 kg P2O5 10a-1, 9.1 kg K2O 10a-1, calcium carbonate 170 for red pepper) and PM at three rates (0, 540, and1,080 kg) in pots (1/5000a). The growth of lettuce and red pepper increased with increased application of PM.
Our results suggest that PM can be used as organic amendment for crop cultivation.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- ETC > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.