수술 및 시술 시 항혈전제 사용에 대한 전문가 합의문: 2부. 증례편Consensus Document on Perioperative Antithrombotic Management: Part 2. Case Study
- Other Titles
- Consensus Document on Perioperative Antithrombotic Management: Part 2. Case Study
- 박용휘; 허애영; 김현국; 문재연; 박재형; 박근호; 이경훈; 주형준; 원호연; 안성균; 박홍준; 홍성진; 김범준; 반승필; 서정원; 송영빈; 조정래; 정영훈; 김원; 신은석
- Issue Date
- Myocardial ischemia; Dual anti-platelet therapy; Anticoagulants; Surgical procedures; operative
- 대한내과학회지, v.97, no.4, pp.204 - 228
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Given the progressive improvements in antithrombotic strategies, management of cardiovascular disease has become sophisticated/ refined. However, the optimal perioperative management of antithrombotic therapy in patients with acute coronary syndrome or who are scheduled for percutaneous coronary intervention remains unclear. Assessments of the thrombotic and hemorrhagic risks are essential to reduce the rates of mortality and major cardiac events. However, the existing guidelines do not mention these topics. This case-based consensus document deals with common clinical scenarios and offers evidence-based guidelines for individualized perioperative management of antithrombotic therapy in the real world.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.