산재보험 빅데이터를 활용한 산재 모니터링 지리정보시스템 개발Development of a Work-Related Injury and Illness Monitoring Geographic Information System using Workers’ Compensation Insurance Big Data
- Other Titles
- Development of a Work-Related Injury and Illness Monitoring Geographic Information System using Workers’ Compensation Insurance Big Data
- 유동희; 정석훈; 이정화; 최근호
- Issue Date
- Geographic Information System; Industrial Accident Insurance; Industrial Accident Vulnerability Index; Severity Score
- 정보시스템연구, v.31, no.2, pp.217 - 238
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose This study aims to develop a work-related injury and illness monitoring geographic information system that analyzes and visualizes the types of work-related injury and illness based on workers’ compensation insurance big data.
Design/methodology/approach Using the developed system, we explained the process of monitoring the areas of the applied workplace, medical care application, index, and medical care institution. We also showed examples of analyzing the index and medical care institution area. By applying the system, we can intuitively recognize the current status of workers’ compensation insurance and confirm the basic information necessary for managing the current status of workers’ compensation insurance.
Findings We generated more helpful information by combining workers’ compensation insurance data and designated medical care institution data. We were able to apply the severity score and the vulnerability index of work-related injury and illness to the system as a demonstration. To efficiently manage workers’ compensation insurance, it was necessary to integrate workers’ compensation insurance and designated medical care institution data, as well as the data from various sources.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > Department of Management Information Systems > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.