품질공정심사의 요구사항과 적용사례 및 국방품질경영시스템 구축 효과에 대한 연구A Study on Requirements and Application of Quality Process Audit and the Effect of Establishing the Defense Quality Management System
- Other Titles
- A Study on Requirements and Application of Quality Process Audit and the Effect of Establishing the Defense Quality Management System
- 윤철근; 박종훈; 이상천
- Issue Date
- QPA Requierments; DQMS; Defence contractor; Quality Management Standards
- 한국산업경영시스템학회지, v.45, no.2, pp.1 - 11
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we investigate the requirements of QPA(Quality Process Audit), which is a process quality audit system for secondary defense contractors, compared with those of DQMS(Defense Quality Management System). And evaluate whether the deployment of QPA meets the DQMS certification requirements through the case example of Company H.
The evaluation items of QPA are composed of five categories such as Material Management, Incoming Inspection, Manufacturing Process, Product Evaluation, and Packaging Management. The QPA requirements are mainly related to the chapter 7(support) and chapter 8(operation) of DQMS standards. In this view point, QPA can be expected as an effective audit for suppliers preparing for DQMS certification.
In the case example, we evaluate the results and effects of improvement due to QPA and compare it with the case of DQMS. QPA can be used as appropriate quality management standards of secondary and tertiary defense contractors and can provide the basis guidelines for the preparation of implementation steps in DQMS certification.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.