사회연결망 k-코어를 활용한 기술융합 분석: 방위산업 기업의 보유기술 중심Technology Convergence Analysis Using Social Network k-Core: Focusing on Company Technologies of Defense Industry
- Other Titles
- Technology Convergence Analysis Using Social Network k-Core: Focusing on Company Technologies of Defense Industry
- 박동수; 윤한성
- Issue Date
- Technology Convergence; Similarity; Social Network; k-Core; Defense Industry
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지, v.18, no.3, pp.83 - 95
- Journal Title
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지
- Start Page
- End Page
- A technology can be newly formed through technological convergence achieved by the intersection of two or more technological fields. As the complexity of technology development increases, related interest is increasing. Researches have been carried out on the concept, related indicators and analysis of technology convergence including method of social networks.
This paper intends to suggest an analysis method of technology convergence using social networks based on the company's possessing technologies. According to the similarity of technologies among companies, a social network was constructed and the technology convergence was analyzed using k-core, a social network subgroup method. Using the result of k-core, base and element technologies for convergence was identified with their relations.
Using the suggested method, technology convergence was analyzed on real technology data of defense-industry companies. When the minimum technology similarity is 0, the overall technology convergence relations between technology elements can be identified. In the scope of data in this paper, technologies of defense S/W, aircraft structure and structural materials are identified as important base technology for convergence.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > Department of Management Information Systems > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.