Classification of Casorati ideal Legendrian submanifolds in Sasakian space forms II
- Lee, Chul Woo; Lee, Jae Won; Vilcu, Gabriel-Eduard
- Issue Date
- Casorati curvature; Legendrian submanifold; Sasakian space form; Mean curvature; Ideal submanifold
- JOURNAL OF GEOMETRY AND PHYSICS, v.171
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF GEOMETRY AND PHYSICS
- In Lee et al. (2020) , the authors of the present article proved two optimal inequalities delta(C)(n - 1) and (delta(C)) over cap (n - 1) of n-dimensional Legendrian submanifolds in Sasakian space forms and identified the classes of those submanifolds for which the equality cases of both inequalities hold. The aim of this paper is to generalize these results to the case of generalized Casorati curvatures delta(C)(r; n - 1) and (delta(C)) over cap (r; n - 1), which are fundamental extrinsic invariants of Riemannian submanifolds originally introduced by Decu et al. (2008)  as a natural generalization of delta(C)(n - 1) and (delta(C)) over cap (n - 1), where ris any real number such that 0 < r < n(n - 1) or r > n(n - 1), respectively. We also provide examples of submanifolds that are ideal for any given r. (c) 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.