Implications of the Overlapping Degree Between Proximal Fibula and Tibia for Placing the Optimal Syndesmotic Screw: A Virtual Cadaveric Study (Jun, 10.1007/s43465-021-00437-y, 2021)open access
- Jung, Gu-Hee; Lee, Jun-Young; Lim, Jae-Hwan; Lee, Hyeon-Joon; Lee, June-Yeon
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- Ankle; Syndesmotic injury; Screw fixation; Three-dimensional modeling
- INDIAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDICS, v.56, no.1, pp.48 - 48
- Journal Title
- INDIAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- The original version of this article, published on June 15, 2021, contained a mistake. The funding note was missing. The correct information is given below. The original article has been corrected. Funding note. This work was supported by a grant from the Clinical Medicine Research Institute of the Chosun University Hospital (2019). © Indian Orthopaedics Association 2021.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.