Diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP)-Based Polymers and Their Organic Field-Effect Transistor Applications: A Review
- Cheon, Hyung Jin; An, Tae Kyu; Kim, Yun-Hi
- Issue Date
- POLYMER SOC KOREA
- diketopyrrolopyrrole; organic field-effect transistor; polymer; semiconductor
- MACROMOLECULAR RESEARCH, v.30, no.2, pp.71 - 84
- Journal Title
- MACROMOLECULAR RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- Diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP)-based polymeric semiconductors have recently attracted widespread attention and, due to their high field-effect mobility values, been studied for the field of organic field-effect transistors (OFETs). DPP-based polymers are composed of the electron-deficient DPP and two flanking aromatic units, and have excellent electronic properties due to their main chain planarity and strong donor-acceptor intermolecular interactions. In the current review, we summarize the pathways used to synthesize DPP-based polymers, the effects of engineering the main chains and side chains of these polymers on the p-type/n-type/ambipolar semiconducting performances of OFETs made using these polymers, and applications of these OFETs as chemical sensors.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.