On the interaction of a Cornell-type nonminimal coupling with the scalar field under the background of topological defects
- Zare, S.; Hassanabadi, H.; Guvendi, A.; Chung, W. S.
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Cosmic string space-time; spiral dislocation; generalized Klein-Gordon oscillator; Cornell-type nonminimal coupling interaction
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS A, v.37, no.06
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS A
- In this paper, we investigate the influence of the background of a cosmic string space-time with a distortion of a radial line into a spiral on the interaction of the scalar field with a Cornell-type nonminimal coupling subject to a special static scalar potential. The special static scalar potential consists of radial oscillator harmonics potential and radial inverse-square potential. In order to study such a system based on the Katanaev-Volovich geometric approach, we acquire relativistic solutions corresponding to the generalized Klein-Gordon quantum oscillator for relativistic charged spin-zero boson particles using analytical methods in this background.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.