Synthesis of ZnO/Zn(OH)(2) Nanosheets Using Ionic Layer Epitaxy
- Jeong, Gyu Hyun; Nam, Dong Hyun; Ryu, Gyeong Hee
- Issue Date
- MATERIALS RESEARCH SOC KOREA
- ZnO/Zn(OH)(2); nanosheeets; ionic layer epitaxy
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF MATERIALS RESEARCH, v.32, no.3, pp.153 - 160
- Journal Title
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF MATERIALS RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- ZnO nanosheets have been used for many devices and antibacterial materials with wide bandgap and high crystallinity. Among the many methods for synthesizing ZnO nanostructures, we report the synthesis of ZnO/Zn(OH)(2) nanosheets using the ionic layer epitaxy method, which is a newly-developed bottom-up technique that allows the shape and thickness of ZnO/Zn(OH)(2) nanosheets to be controlled by temperature and time of synthesis. Results were analyzed by scanning electron microscopy and atomic force microscopy. The physical and chemical information and structural characteristics of ZnO/Zn(OH)(2) nanosheets were compared by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction patterns after various post-treatment processes. The crystallinity of the ZnO/Zn(OH)(2) nanosheets was confirmed using scanning transmission electron microscopy. This study presents details of the control of the size and thickness of synthesized ZnO/Zn(OH)(2) nanosheets with atomic layers.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.