Recent Achievements in Total Synthesis for Integral Structural Revisions of Marine Natural Productsopen access
- Ha, Min Woo; Kim, Jonghoon; Paek, Seung-Mann
- Issue Date
- marine natural product; total synthesis; structural revision; structure elucidation
- MARINE DRUGS, v.20, no.3
- Journal Title
- MARINE DRUGS
- A great effort to discover new therapeutic ingredients is often initiated through the discovery of the existence of novel marine natural products. Since substances produced by the marine environment might be structurally more complex and unique than terrestrial natural products, there have been cases of misassignments of their structures despite the availability of modern spectroscopic and computational chemistry techniques. When it comes to refutation to erroneously or tentatively proposed structures empirical preparations through organic chemical synthesis has the greatest contribution along with close and sophiscated inspection of spectroscopic data. Herein, we analyzed the total synthetic studies that have decisively achieved in revelation of errors, ambiguities, or incompleteness of the isolated structures of marine natural products covering the period from 2018 to 2021.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.