Investigation of Some Quantum Mechanics Problems with kappa-Translation Symmetry
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER/PLENUM PUBLISHERS
- x-deformed; Translation symmetry; Ramsauer-Townsend effect
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS, v.61, no.4
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS
- In this paper the kappa-deformed translation symmetry is considered based on the kappa-addition appearing in the kappa-deformed statistical mechanics. The deformed quantum theory with kappa-translation symmetry is constructed. The plane wave kappa-translation symmetry is constructed. The Ramsauer-Townsend effect and one dimensional box problem in the deformed quantum theory with kappa-translation symmetry is discussed. Finally, the quantum harmonic oscillator problem in the deformed quantum theory with kappa-translation symmetry is discussed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.