A Fine-Grained Secure Service Provisioning Platform for Hypervisor Systemsopen access
- Seo, Junho; Lee, Seonah; Kim, Ki-Il; Kim, Kyong Hoon
- Issue Date
- trusted service execution; security isolation; hypervisor; fine-grained secure service; secure service provisioning platform
- ELECTRONICS, v.11, no.10
- Journal Title
- As computing technology has been recently widely adopted, most computing devices provide security-related services as basic requirements, which is an important research issue for sustainability of computing devices. The rapid increase of software components makes it difficult to detect or prevent vulnerabilities in the large-size software. One of the prominent approaches for ensuring secure service is the isolation of service which allows the related code and data to be executed only in a particular area. In this paper, we provide a secure service provisioning platform for hypervisor systems. The main contribution of the proposed framework is to enhance the previous secure service provisioning platform in order to solve the non-preemption problem of secure services. Thus, the proposed framework improves the security isolation service in hypervisors and can be used for fine-grained secure service in secure embedded systems.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Aerospace and Software Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.