Market segmentation by loyalty and switching intentions of mobile social commerce apps -differences in perceived service quality and switching barriers- [모바일 소셜커머스 앱의 충성의도와 전환의도에 따른 시장세분화 -지각된 서비스 품질과 전환장벽의 차이-]
- Sung, H.; Kim, E.Y.
- Issue Date
- Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles
- Loyalty intention; Market segmentation; Perceived service quality; Social commerce app; Switching barrier
- Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, v.43, no.1, pp.65 - 80
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles
- Start Page
- End Page
- Mobile shopping has spread rapidly in the consumer's daily life, and numerous fashion companies have now launched a mobile shopping application. By focusing on mobile social commerce apps, this study was to: (a) segment consumers based on loyalty and switching intentions, (b) to test differences in perceived service quality and switching barrier factors among segments, and (c) examine the effects of perceived service quality and switching barriers on loyalty intention. A total of 550 responses were obtained from mobile users in their 20s to 40s who purchased fashion products through a social commerce app in the last six months. Consumers were classified into four clusters: split-loyals, latent loyals, habitual loyals, and switchers. The split-loyal group showed the highest level of mean scores on perceived service quality and switching barrier factors; however, the switcher group showed the lowest mean scores. Of service qualities, app design had a significant effect on loyalty intentions in both split-loyal and latent loyal groups; the factors of ease of use and privacy had significant effects on loyalty intentions in switchers. Of switching barrier factors, virtual relationship had the most strongly effect on loyalty intention for the four segments. ? 2019, The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 의류학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.