Positronium decays with a dark Z and fermionic dark matteropen access
- Jung, Dong-Won; Lee, Kang Young; Yu, Chaehyun
- Issue Date
- AMER PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW D, v.105, no.9
- Journal Title
- PHYSICAL REVIEW D
- We investigate the invisible decay of positronium to probe the fermionic light dark matter mediated by the dark Z boson. The invisible decay rate of positronium through weak interaction in the standard model is too small to be detected in the experiment. We show that it can be enhanced to be observed in the future if the dark matter is lighter than the electron in the dark Z model. We also compute the relic abundance of such light dark matter and discuss the big bang nucleosynthesis constraint with an alternative thermal history scenario.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 물리교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.