On the Robust Network Design for MUM-T
- Hamdipoor, Vahid; Kim, Yoonsoo
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- Numerical stability; Stability criteria; MIMO communication; Aerodynamics; Laplace equations; Task analysis; Sensors
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, v.58, no.3, pp.2093 - 2102
- Journal Title
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- Start Page
- End Page
- Manned-unmanned teaming (MUM-T) is defined as the coupling of one or more manned platforms with a network of unmanned platforms to perform a certain mission. In this article, we are concerned with designing robust MUM-T networks in terms of a network stability margin measure. First, we consider an original network of unmanned platforms, and then try to find nodes such that replacing them with manned platforms (leaders) maximally increases the resultant MUM-T network stability margin. We also do mathematical analysis and find several bounds on the stability margin of MUM-T, using which greedy and degree-based schemes for the sake of computational efficiency are proposed. In the end, several numerical tests are carried out to demonstrate the correctness of the performed analysis as well as the effectiveness of the proposed schemes.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.