한국여자프로골프 선수들의 상금 순위 집단간 경기력 분석(2010-2017년 자료를 중심으로)Analysis of the performance of the prize ranking groups of Korean Ladies Professional Golf Association(centering on 2010-2017 data)
- Other Titles
- Analysis of the performance of the prize ranking groups of Korean Ladies Professional Golf Association(centering on 2010-2017 data)
- 서한교; 김은혜; 박익렬
- Issue Date
- Prize Ranking; KLPGA(Korea Ladies Professional Golf Association); Performance
- 한국리듬운동학회지, v.11, no.1, pp.45 - 55
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the annual performance of the higher group(1-50) and the lower group(51-100) based on the data of 800 people provided by KLPGA from 2010 to 2017, analyzing the tendency of change of performance according to the year and analyzing the differences among groups of performance were as follows. First, the prize money average increased from KRW 92,000,000 in 2010 to KRW 191,000,000 in 2017, but it is necessary to consider the low ranking players in a way that 61% of the total prize money is concentrated in the top(1-10). Second, the higher group players(1-50) showed statistically significant improvement in performance from all items as the year progressed. Third, the lower players(51-100) showed a statistically significant improvement in performance from all items as the year progressed. Fourth, the difference between the higher and lower group showed statistically significant superiority among all measures and their performance was consistent. In conclusion, The higher group(1-50) players belonging to the Korea Ladies Professional Golf Association(KLPGA) seem to be preparing for the birth of the second ‘Park In-Bee’ as the years progressively improved greatly in all the measurement items.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 본부대학II > 휴먼헬스케어학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.