A Study on the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Chestnut Insect Pests ControlA Study on the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Chestnut Insect Pests Control
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Chestnut Insect Pests Control
- Issue Date
- 경상국립대학교 농업생명과학연구원
- Chestnuts; Curculio sikkimensis; Dichocrocis punctiferalis; Drone spraying; Helicopter spraying; Insect pests control
- 농업생명과학연구, v.52, no.4, pp.25 - 29
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to examine the damage rate of insect pests on chestnutorchards. and to investigate the effects of varying methods of insect pests control. The resultsrevealed that there was a statistically significant(p<0.05) difference among early-ripenign, middleripening,and late-ripening cultivars. The damage rate of Dichocrocis punctiferalis was highest inearly-ripening cultivars(24.22%), followed by middle-ripening(22.71%) and late-ripening(20.25%).
The damage rate of Curculio sikkimensis was highest in late-ripening cultivars(24.52%), followedby middle-ripening(22.61%) and early-ripening(19.96%). There was a statistically significant(p<0.05)difference in damage rates after insect pests control. Two methods of insect pests control, usingeither helicopter or an unmanned drone, were used. The results revealed significant differences(p<0.05) between D. punctiferalis and C. sikkimensis. Changes in the damage rates of D.
punctiferalis after drone control were 8.97%~9.62%, and that after helicopter control was14.82~15.94%, which was 20.25%~24.22% significant difference(p<0.05) from control site.
Changes in damage rates of C. sikkimensis after drone spraying was 6.77~7.72%, and that afterhelicopter spraying was 12.62~14.94%, which was 19.96~24.52% significant difference(p<0.05)from control sites. Control effects of D. punctiferalis by drone spraying was 59.06% and helicopterspraying was 30.82%. Control effects of C. sikkimensis by drone spraying was 66.97% andhelicopter spraying was 40.78%.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 환경산림과학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.