B2C Cross-border e-Commerce관련 법규범에 관한 연구A Study on the Laws and Regulations related B2C Cross-border e-Commerce
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Laws and Regulations related B2C Cross-border e-Commerce
- Issue Date
- e-Trade; Overseas Direct sales; B2C Online Export; B2C Cross-border e-Commerce
- 무역통상학회지, v.18, no.4, pp.17 - 36
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, the B2C cross-border e-commerce has been rapidly increasing. According to this trend, the laws and regulations related B2C cross-border e-commerce should be prepared to clarify the concepts and areas between e-trade and B2C cross-border e-commerce.
First, B2C cross-border e-commerce laws and regulations should be prepared to improve the laws related to B2C cross-border e-commerce.
Second, it is urgent to unify the terms related to B2C cross-border e-commerce, which is used variously in relation to B2C cross-border e-commerce.
Third, it is necessary to revise various support systems for e-commerce and e-trade infrastructure according to the characteristics of B2C cross-border e-commerce.
Fourth, B2C cross-border e-commerce professional support center and committee for dispute settlement are necessary. Also, in order to efficiently support and manage B2C cross-border e-commerce, it is necessary to unify management institutions.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 국제통상학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.