Superstatistics with different kinds of distributions in the deformed formalism
- Sargolzaeipor, S.; Hassanabadi, H.; Chung, W. S.
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS, v.133, no.3
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS
- In this article, after first introducing superstatistics, the effective Boltzmann factor in a deformed formalism for modified Dirac delta, uniform, two-level and Gamma distributions is derived. Then we make use of the superstatistics for four important problems in physics and the thermodynamic properties of the system are calculated. All results in the limit case are reduced to ordinary statistical mechanics. Furthermore, effects of all parameters in the problems are calculated and shown graphically.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.