Effect of the Wigner-Dunkl algebra on the Dirac equation and Dirac harmonic oscillator
- Sargolzaeipor, S.; Hassanabadi, H.; Chung, W. S.
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Wigner-Dunkl algebra; the reflection symmetry; the Dirac equation; Dirac harmonic oscillator
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A, v.33, no.25
- Journal Title
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A
- In this work, we study the Dirac equation and Dirac harmonic oscillator in one-dimensional via the Dunkl algebra. By using Dunkl derivative, we solve the momentum operator and Hamiltonian that include the reflection symmetry. Based on the concept of the Wigner-Dunkl algebra and the functional analysis method, we have obtained the energy eigenvalue equation and the corresponding wave function for Dirac harmonic oscillator and Dirac equation, respectively. It is shown all results in the limit state satisfied what we had expected before.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.